Sunday, July 03, 2005

More Good News

Well, as they say, "When it rains, it pours." I've got more good news! I can add a novella sale to go along with my two paranormal romance sales to Berkley. My novella, "Street Corners and Halos", will be part of a paranormal anthology about opposites attracting. MaryJanice Davidson, Emma Holly, and Vickie Taylor will also have novellas in the book. How cool is that? My story is about a female vampire, and the hero just happens to be an angel. I'm so excited about this, especially since it's my first anthology. I guess the moral here is don't give up! I had a long dry spell, but I kept writing and submitting. And now . . . well now, I have to write like crazy to meet my deadlines. So I guess "Be careful what you ask for" might also apply here, but I'm not complaining.

Everyone have a fun and safe July 4th.

~ Catherine

2 comments:

Jana Armstrong said...

And when might this novella be published, Miss C.???

CATHERINE SPANGLER said...

I don't have a pub date on the anthology, Jana. It's not due until March 2006, so I think it's safe to say it won't be published until sometime in 2006 :-) Thanks for asking.