Sunday, May 15, 2005

The "Big Girls" are coming out to play!

Yep, I know I started my blog site four months ago. Yep, I know I haven't posted anything since. But I've always been a slow starter :-) Anyway, now that I'm going to be part of an ultra-cool blogging circuit with some fabulous paranormal romance authors and mega-agent Deidre Knight, I guess I'd better start posting on a regular basis. And who might these fabulous authors be (I'm sure *someone* wants to know!)? They include C.J. Barry, Robin D. Owens, Gena Showalter, Jaci Burton, Marianne Mancusi, MaryJanice Davidson, Angela Knight, and Morgan Hawke, with more to come. Wow! I'm playing with the "big girls" of the paranormal romance genre (what the heck am I doing in this group???). We're going to talk up the industry and tell the world about our books and have an awesome time. So check in often. Very often! Very, very often! I'll be posting again soon.

~ Catherine

3 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

What do you mean what are you going in that group of writers? You belong there, silly! Need I remind you that you're a RITA finalist?

I've already added OOTB to my blog's list of links and now that I've found yours, I'll be adding it too.

Can't wait to see what fun stuff shows up on Out Of The Blogosphere!

Gena Showalter said...

Catherine, you naughty girl. You are one rocking author!!

Kara Lennox said...

Hi, Cathy! Thanks for the newsletter and have fun with the blog! Enjoyed your newsletter and I can't wait for you to sell the funny paranormal series--it sounds so cool!

--Kara